Miller Sofa by GUS* Modern
The Miller Sofa by Gus Modern is a stunning piece of furniture that blends mid-century style with modern design elements. It features solid wood dowel legs that provide support to a slimline frame, which creates a lightweight, floating appearance. The sofa is perfect for cozy living rooms or bustling office lobbies, offering maximum lounging possibilities with minimum effort. The plush back cushions of the Miller Sofa are designed to hold their shape and feature unique channel-stitching that adds texture and visual interest. They are also reversible and contain eco-friendly, synthetic down fill made from 614 recycled plastic water bottles. The seat cushions are crafted with high resiliency medium density foam covered in a Dacron wrap, and they too are reversible.
The inner frame of the sofa is made of 100% kiln-dried FSC®-Certified hardwood, which supports responsible forest management. The frame is reinforced with steel for durability, and the solid Ash legs in a walnut finish are also 100% FSC®-Certified in support of responsible forest management. The sofa's non-marking tack glide feet on the bottom of the legs protect hardwood floors. The Miller Sofa features a no-sag, sinuous spring suspension system, and all joints have been stress tested for added strength and durability.
Looking for more Sofas? Click here!
- Reversible back cushions contain eco-friendly, synthetic down fill made from 614 recycled plastic water bottles
- Reversible seat cushions are crafted with high resiliency medium density foam covered in a Dacron wrap
- A slim platform gives the illusion of the design sitting higher off the ground
- Inner frame is 100% kiln-dried FSC®-Certified hardwood in support of responsible forest management
- Frame is reinforced with steel for durability
- No‐Sag, sinuous spring suspension system
- Non‐marking leveler feet can be adjusted for stability on uneven floor surfaces
- Miller Bi-Sectional available!
- Mid-Century Design
Materials: Hardwood, Synthetic Down fill, Feather, Poly-Blend
Use and Care Instructions:
- For regular maintenance and to maintain the nap of the fabric, we recommend vacuuming your sofa regularly
- For stain removal always test in an inconspicuous area first before using any soap product
- For thorough cleaning, we recommend professional dry cleaning or a professional in-home upholstery cleaning service
- Protect your furniture from direct sunlight, as this may cause the fabric to fade unevenly over time