Mix Modular Sectional 4-Piece
by Gus Modern
At A Glance:
The Mix Sofa Collection represents sofas reimagined. Instead of forcing you into a style that somone else thought up, you can create a custom sectional or seating area to suit your needs. The Gus Modern 4-Piece Sectional can be used on its own or part of a larger system. Each piece can be moved around, giving you freedom to change the configuration whenever you want. The unique, minimalist styling is great for lofts and apartments. Try sparating the chaise and use it as a centered ottoman. The choice is yours! Go Crazy with the Mix 4-Piece Sectional Sofa!
Call our sales team at 888.467.6278 to get your custom configuration!
- Available in Vegan AppleSkinTM Leather, an innovative leather alternative that is developed with fiber remnants from the apple juicing process. Looks and feels like natural leather
- Overall Dimensions: 28.5" h x 126" w x 76" d
- All modular components can be joined using integrated connectors on underside
- Components include matching bolster cushion (ottoman excluded)
- Kiln-dried 100% FSC-«-Certified hardwood frame
- Manufactured to meet California TB117-2013 fire safety standards without the use of flame retardant additives in the upholstery foam
This product is part of the Mix Collection by Gus. Click Here to check out all of our preconfigured Mix models and pieces!
Overall: 28.5" h x 126" w x 76" d
Overall Product Weight: 217 lbs.
Seat Height: 16.5"
We recommend vacuuming fabric regularly using the upholstery attachment and crevice tool of your vacuum. Not only will this keep the fabric clean, but it will make it last longer because dust and dirt cause quicker wear.
- If a spill occurs, immediately blot the fabric with a clean, absorbent towel. Blot from the outside to the middle of the affected area to avoid moisture rings.
- For best results, we recommend having any stains professionally cleaned by an upholstery cleaning service.
- We do not recommend using any strong chemicals or detergents to clean the fabric, however, if you decide to spot clean on your own, we recommend testing any cleaning agents on a small inconspicuous area of the fabric first.