Nelson 6-Drawer Miniature Chest with Pedestal
by Herman Miller
designed by George Nelson
George Nelson was fascinated with all things Japanese, and that influence is clear in the design of is miniature chests from 1952. Offered in a variety of sizes and drawer configurations, they add artistic interest and a touch of history- as well as practical function- to the home or office.
- Walnut, White Ash, or Teak construction. Top surface is laminate.
- Hand-fitted drawers. Ensures proper alignment so that wood-on-wood glides work smoothly.
- Jewelry drawer. Each model has a drawer with dividers to organize and store small items.
- Cabinet: Walnut, White Ash, or Teak
- Top: laminate
- Base: four-star metal base with adjustable glides
- Pulls: metal
Overall: 26.13" h x 30.13" w x 13" d
Internal Shelf (each): 8.625" w x 12.125" d