Nelson Angled Sphere Bubble Pendant by Herman Miller
At A Glance:
The gently angled lines of its steel understructure bring a unique, yet familiar shape into any interior. This pendant comes in three sizes complete with a ceiling plate and an adjustable 10-foot cord. The Nelson Angled Sphere Bubble Pendant was rediscovered in the George Nelson Foundation archives and reintroduced in 2018.
Part of the Herman Miller Lighting Collection.
- Pendants come with a brushed, nickel-plated steel ceiling plate measuring 5.25 inches. Bulb is not included.
- Pendants come in 8 unique bubble styles: Apple, Ball (three sizes), Large Bell, Cigar (four sizes), Lantern, Pear (two sizes), Propeller, and Saucer (four sizes).
- Pendants come with a 10-foot cord.
- Product is UL-listed and rated for bulbs up to 150 watts, except for the small Saucer which is rated for a 60 watt bulb.
- Designed by George Nelson
- Original production was in 1952
- Dimensions: Small: 9.5" h x 14" w
Medium: 15" h x 20" w
Large: 18" h x 22" w
Materials: Nickel-plated steel ceiling plate
Overall: 22" H x 28" W x 28" D
Overall Product Weight: 8
Assembly Required: No