Nelson Ball Lotus Table Lamp
by Herman Miller
At A Glance:
George Nelson designed his famous Nelson Bubble Lamps in 1952. Inspired by silken Swedish hanging lamps, he used newer technologies to replicate the gentle white light that he found so entrancing. Consisting of a sturdy metal frame and plastic shell, these famous light fixtures appear soft yet durable. The organic shape and neutral white color further adds to the timeless and approachable silhouette that these lamps will bring to your home or office.
The Nelson Ball Lotus Table Lamp is perfect for places that need some soft, white light. By the bedside, on your desk, or next to the sofa, this understated and classic accessory will add Midcentury flair to almost any room of your home or office.
- Overall Dimensions: 26.5" h x 12.75" w x 12.75" d
- Lamp has an 8-inch line-grained, nickel-plated steel base, available with or ball without a walnut cover. Features an on/off pull chain with solid walnut end. Bulb is not included.
- Lamp comes in three unique bubble styles: Ball, Cigar, and Pear.
- Lamp comes with an 7-foot 2-inch cord. Product is rated for bulbs up to 150 watts.
- Designed by George Nelson
- Original production was in 1952
Materials: Plastic coating over a steel wire-frame, brushed, nickel-plated steel
Overall: 26.5" h x 12.75" w x 12.75" d
Assembly Required: Yes