Nelson Cigar Wall Sconce
by Herman Miller
At A Glance:
George Nelson designed his famous Nelson Bubble Lamps in 1952. Inspired by silken Swedish hanging lamps, he used newer technologies to replicate the gentle white light that he found so entrancing. Consisting of a sturdy metal frame and plastic shell, these famous light fixtures appear soft yet durable. The organic shape and neutral white color further adds to the timeless and approachable silhouette that these lamps will bring to your home or office.
If you're looking for a lamp for your bedside, but don't have a nightstand to put it on, we recommend the Nelson Cigar Wall Sconce. This simple yet beautiful wall fixture is ideal for adding some warm dispersed lighting to any wall in the home.
Part of the Herman Miller Lighting Collection.
- Overall Dimensions: 14" h x 10.5" w x 10.5" d
- Sconce is constructed with a 2-inch-thick walnut mount and a brushed-nickel cigar steel arm that extends approximately 14 inches. Bulb is not included.
- Sconce comes in four unique bubble styles: Ball, Cigar, Pear, and Saucer.
- Sconces come with a 12-foot cord. Product is UL-listed and rated for bulbs up to 150 watts, except for the Saucer which is rated for a 60 watt bulb.
- Sconce arm has a swivel hinge and adjustable 144-inch long plug-in cord with a counterweight, allowing for height adjustment from left-to-right, and up-and-down, without saucer having to change its position on the wall.
- Designed by George Nelson
- Original production was in 1952
Materials: Plastic coating over a steel wire-frame, brushed, nickel-plated steel
Overall: 14" h x 10.5" w x 10.5" d
Sconce shade: 14" h x 10.5" w
Wall-mount diameter: 4.5" h
Adjustable 12-foot plug-in cord
Assembly Required: Yes