Nelson Pear Crisscross Bubble Pendant
by Herman Miller
At A Glance:
George Nelson designed his famous Nelson Bubble Lamps in 1952. Inspired by silken Swedish hanging lamps, he used newer technologies to replicate the gentle white light that he found so entrancing. Consisting of a sturdy metal frame and plastic shell, these famous light fixtures appear soft yet durable. The organic shape and neutral white color further adds to the timeless and approachable silhouette that these lamps will bring to your home or office.
It's like a magical circus tent! The Nelson Pear Crisscross Bubble Pendant features a classic pear shape with criss crossing wires underneath. The long, diamond shaped pattern gives this light fixture a fun and playful visual appeal.
- Overall Dimensions: 12.5" h x 13" w x 13" d
- Pendants come with a brushed, nickel-plated steel ceiling plate measuring 5.25 inches. Bulb is not included.
- Crisscross Pendants come in 4 unique bubble styles: Ball (two sizes), Cigar (two sizes), Pear (two sizes), and Saucer (two sizes).
- Pendants come with a 10-foot cord.
- Product is UL-listed and rated for bulbs up to 150 watts, except for the small Saucer which is rated for a 60 watt bulb.
- Designed by George Nelson
- Original production was in 1952
- Shipping Dimensions: Small: 17" h x 16" w x 16" d; 5lbs
Medium: 24" h x 23" w x 23" d; 8lbs
Materials: Plastic coating over a steel wire-frame, brushed, nickel-plated steel
Overall: 12.5" h x 13" w x 13" d
Small: 12.5" h x 13" w x 13" d
Medium: 19" h x 17" w x 17" d
Assembly Required: Yes