Nelson Pear Lotus Floor Lamp
by Herman Miller
At A Glance:
George Nelson designed his famous Nelson Bubble Lamps in 1952. Inspired by silken Swedish hanging lamps, he used newer technologies to replicate the gentle white light that he found so entrancing. Consisting of a sturdy metal frame and plastic shell, these famous light fixtures appear soft yet durable. The organic shape and neutral white color further adds to the timeless and approachable silhouette that these lamps will bring to your home or office.
Sometimes you have to put good curves on a pedestal. The Nelson Pear Lotus Floor Lamp is perfect for reading nooks, corner offices, and meeting rooms where a little extra light is needed. Everyone loves a good pear shape.
Part of the Herman Miller Lighting Collection.
- Overall Dimensions: 52.5" h x 13" w x 13" d
- Lamp is constructed of brushed, nickel-plated steel, has a 6.5-lb. steel base for stability, and comes with an on/off floor switch. Bulb is not included.
- Lamp comes in two unique bubble styles: Cigar (three sizes) and Pear (two sizes).
- Lamp comes with a 9-foot cord. Product is rated for bulbs up to 150 watts.
- Designed by George Nelson
- Original production was in 1952
- Shipping Dimensions: Small: (Stand) 51" h x 11" w x 11" d; 10lbs, (Shade) 27" h x 16" w x 16" d; 5lbs
Medium: (Stand) 57" h x 11" w x 11" d; 12lbs, (Shade) 24" h x 23" w x 23" d; 8lbs
Materials: Plastic coating over a steel wire-frame, brushed, nickel-plated steel
Overall: 52.5" h x 13" w x 13" d
Small: 52.5" h x 13" w x 13" d
Medium: 57.5" h x 17" w x 17" d
Assembly Required: Yes