Nelson Pear Lotus Table Lamp
by Herman Miller
At A Glance:
George Nelson designed his famous Nelson Bubble Lamps in 1952. Inspired by silken Swedish hanging lamps, he used newer technologies to replicate the gentle white light that he found so entrancing. Consisting of a sturdy metal frame and plastic shell, these famous light fixtures appear soft yet durable. The organic shape and neutral white color further adds to the timeless and approachable silhouette that these lamps will bring to your home or office.
Enjoy the curves of the Nelson Pear Lotus Table Lamp. Some folks may prefer a traditional lamp, or one a bit less curvaceous, but the pear shape curves in all of the right places. Place on a bedside, desk, or sofa table for an organic and sensual light source.
Part of the Herman Miller Lighting Collection.
- Overall Dimensions: 26.5" h x 13" w x 13" d
- Lamp has an 8-inch line-grained, nickel-plated steel base, available with or ball without a walnut cover. Features an on/off pull chain with solid walnut end. Bulb is not included.
- Lamp comes in three unique bubble styles: Ball, Cigar, and Pear.
- Lamp comes with an 7-foot 2-inch cord. Product is rated for bulbs up to 150 watts.
- Designed by George Nelson
- Original production was in 1952
Materials: Plastic coating over a steel wire-frame, brushed, nickel-plated steel
Overall: 26.5" h x 13" w x 13" d
Assembly Required: Yes