Nelson Roll Bubble Pendant by Herman Miller
At A Glance:
The Nelson Roll Bubble Pendant illuminates any room with a soft, warm glow. With a silhouette softer than a square, its cylindrical form gently floats from the ceiling on an adjustable length 10-foot cord. The Roll shape was added to the series in 2018 after being rediscovered in the George Nelson Foundation archives.
- Pendants come with a brushed, nickel-plated steel ceiling plate measuring 5.25 inches. Bulb is not included.
- Pendants come in 11 unique bubble styles: Apple, Roll, Ball (three sizes), Large Bell, Cigar (four sizes), Lantern, Pear (two sizes), Propeller, and Saucer (four sizes), Orbit (two sizes), Angled Sphere (three sizes)
- Pendants come with a 10-foot cord.
- Product is UL-listed and rated for bulbs up to 150 watts, except for the small Saucer which is rated for a 60 watt bulb.
- Designed by George Nelson
- Original production was in 1952
- Dimensions: Medium: 15.5" h x 18" w
Materials: Nickel-plated steel ceiling plate
Overall: 15.5" H x 18" W x 18" D
Overall Product Weight: 8
Assembly Required: No