New Standard 60" Armless Loveseat by Blu Dot
The New Standard is simplicity at its best, and now new and improved. Wide arms and inviting loose cushions all come together with tuned proportions and show stopping legs. Available in multiple fabrics, leathers and leg finishes, and an array of shapes to suit any space.
Sometimes it is not about starting from scratch, but rather revisiting past designs and making them better.
- Sturdy kiln-dried American hardwood frame, doweled and corner blocked for added strength
- Sinuous steel springs provide durable support beneath cushions
- High resiliency foam cushions with feather down wrap provide a mix of firm support and comfort, and with use will take on a more casual appearance. To promote even wear over time, we recommend fluffing and flipping cushions frequently after use
- Powder-coated steel legs
- Nixon Blue / Sand: 46% Acrylic / 43% Cotton / 11% Polyester | 30,000 Double Rubs
- Sanford Black: 63% Polyester / 37% Acrylic blend upholstery | 50,000 Double Rubs
- Spitzer Grey: 100% Polyester | 100,000 Double rubs
- Maharam Mode in Intaglio: 80% Post-Consumer Recycled Polyester, 20% Polyester | 100,000 Double Rubs
- Maharam Meld in Panda: 68% post-consumer recycled Polyester, 32% Polyester | 100,000 Double Rubs
- Maharam upholstery fabrics are Green Guard and Green Guard Gold certified to meet the standards for low chemical emissions and VOCs, contributing to healthy indoor air
- Dark Brown Leather: A top grain pigmented semi-aniline leather finished with a protective top coat to create a consistent and durable finish
- Granite Leather / Toffee Leather: A full grain natural aniline leather made from the highest quality hides; expertly tanned and milled to create a soft buttery hand and luxurious finish that will patina over time; Granite is a rich charcoal color. Color variation is a signature to the authenticity of natural leather
- Some assembly required
Overall: 32" H x 60" W x 35" D
Overall Product Weight: 145
Seat Height: 17"
Seat Depth: 21"
Assembly Required: Yes
Vacuum your upholstery regularly.
Act quickly with spills. Absorb the spill with a clean white cloth or paper towel. Never rub the surface. Do not use water or other liquids to clean, as they may stain the fabric. Consult a commercial cleaning specialist for removal of stubborn stains.
Keep upholstery & felt furniture out of direct sunlight and away from heat sources; excessive exposure to sunlight may fade the color of the upholstery. Avoid placing heavy or sharp objects on the furniture surface for long periods of time; this can cause permanent indentations in the fabric. For snags in the fabric,
tuck loose threads into fabric or carefully push to reverse side. Never pull out or cut off loose threads.