Node 5-Star Base Stool
At A Glance:
Start with a flexible plastic seat that is designed to keep you comfortable with no fuss. Put that on a mobile five-star caster stool base for ease of movement. Throw in a 300 lb weight capacity and you've got the Node Stool. Equally at home in the classroom, conference room or lecture hall.
What's to Like:
The plastic seat makes cleaning a breeze and the easy-rolling casters give you the freedom to arrange and rearrange your Node Stool anytime you like.
What's Not to Like:
The plastic seat only comes in one size and may not be the perfect fit for everyone. Also, if you're going to be sitting all day this isn't the most comfortable work stool out there - Steelcase has some great work stools to choose from.
A durable piece, the Node Stool is designed to support up to 300 lbs day in, day out for years. We think that its combo of durability and comfort make the Node a success in the classroom, conference room and beyond.
- Carpet or hard floor casters make the Node Stool easy to move on any surface
- Flexible plastic seat will keep you comfortable for a while
- Easy to clean, easy to assemble, easy to use
- Adjustable height and swivel base help tailor the stool's fit
- Molded polypropylene seat
- Powder-coated steel and aluminum base
- Plastic casters
- 27.25" w x 40.875-48.25" h x 25" d
- Seat height from floor: 23.875-31.875"
- Seat: 19.5" w x 16.5" d
- Width between arms: 20.125"
- Arm to floor: 27-35"
- Maximum weight capacity: 300 lb