Designed to complement any work surface and enhance any workstyle, the new Nova task light offers endless adaptability in a striking, sculptural form. The custom lens and LED array create a uniform pool of glare-free light that can be adjusted exactly to each user's preference. ENERGY STAR®-certified to benefit people and the planet, Nova is a lighting solution for today and the future.
For a more customized configuration for your workspace, call our sales team at (800) 260-8420.
- LED and light guide package minimize glare and creates perfectly uniform footprint of light.
- Constant torque ‘Forever Hinges’ allow for effortless movement, while ensuring stability and product longevity
- Occupancy sensor for energy conservation
- Easily adjust brightness levels with Touch dimming, while the Smart dimming feature remembers your brightness level for the next time you turn the light on
- Designed to illuminate wider spaces, Nova XL is 2” taller than the standard light to provide an additional 4” of reach
- Patent-pending Quick Release Joints instantly snap together for a secure and robust fit, simplifying installation.
- Optional Wireless Charging Desktop Base features two USB Ports for convenient connectivity to your hand-held device
- Made without Red List chemicals.
- Nova contains greater than 50% recycled content by weight and is comprised of 70% recyclable materials.
- PIR occupancy sensor automatically turns off the light when no movement is detected, conserving energy and costs.
- Can contribute to LEED, WELL, and Living Building Challenge certifications.
- Humanscale’s Horizon 2.0, Infinity and Nova are the only task lights in the industry made without Red List chemicals.
Located in the New York City headquarters, Humanscale Design Studio is a powerhouse of designers, engineers and prototypists from around the world. The team also regularly collaborates on projects with acclaimed industry figures. Abiding by the philosophy that good design achieves more with less, the team specializes in solving functional problems with simple, efficient designs. A holistic approach is taken to ergonomics, with the user experience and interaction with the product front of mind.
10 Year, 24/7 Warranty