Parcel Bed by Gus ModernWith its generous, soft surface area and sleek design, the Parcel is the quintessential modern platform bed. The squared-off headboard, side rails and footboard create a simple, sculptural modern frame, while French seams soften the look with classic detail. Supported by solid ash legs, Parcel seems to float, lending an airy quality that complements any bedroom interior. Available as a king or queen. Constructed with kiln-dried 100% FSC®-Certified hardwood in support of responsible forest management.
- No box spring required.
- Mattress suspension system uses plywood slats and a center steel rail for durability and support.
- Suspension system is ideal for all different types of mattresses including foam or latex.
- Cylindrical, solid FSC®-Certified ash legs are finished in a water-based, clear coat finish.
- Bumpers on the bottom of legs to protect hardwood floors. Fits any mattress height, including pillowtop.
- Bed frame and legs made with 100% FSC®-Certified hardwood/engineered wood (FSC® 092551).
- Manufactured to meet California TB117-2013 fire safety standards without the use of flame retardant additives in the upholstery foam.
Materials: Solid ash legs and frame, with plywood slats, and fabric upholstery.
Overall: 38" H x 69" W x 91" D
Overall Product Weight: 229
Requires Box Spring: No
Queen: 38.0"H x 69.0"W x 91.0"D, 229.0 lbs.
King: 38.0"H x 85.0"W x 91.0"D, 256.0 lbs.
Assembly Required: Yes