Plank Dining Table and Bench
by Gus Modern
At A Glance:
Remember the old table in your Grandmother's kitchen, with benches on either side? Remember simple meals around it, and special ones too? Elegantly minimal design combined with clean lines and walnut grain wood makes the Plank Table by Gus Design Group a striking update of a classic.
What's To Like:
- Wide leg planks are chunky from one angle and thin from another, giving the impression of both substance and spaciousness.
- Walnut veneer is richly warm, giving your dining area a very homey feeling. It's a very stylistically versatile surface material.
What's Not to Like:
The Plank Table isn't solid wood. That's not a big deal - but if it matters to you, steer towards some of our solid wood tables.
The Bottom Line:
The Plank Dining Table by Gus Modern sits on the line between traditional and modern. It's not a very wide line, but the Plank Table is very capable of meshing well with both new and old.
- Table dimensions: 30" h x 72" w x 36" d
- Optional Plank Benches nest beneath the Plank Table
- Sleek modern minimal design
- Finished walnut veneer top
- Horizontal grooved legs
- Seats up to 6
Engineered wood top and solid wood legs with a walnut veneer
Table: 30" h x 72" w x 36" d
Bench: 18" h x 59" w x 14" d
Table: 48 lbs.
Bench: 55 lbs.