Podium Modular Seating Group A by Gus ModernThe Podium Modular Collection is an adaptable seating system that brings modern elegance and luxurious comfort to any living space. The Podium features several individual components that can be arranged in unlimited configurations to suit any vision or layout. Components can then be easily reconfigured or added later to adapt to your evolving lifestyle. Each component showcases a relaxed silhouette inspired by 1970’s Modernism: a low and deep sit created by plush seat and back cushions, and an attractive, subtly angled, chamfered base. The frames are constructed with kiln-dried 100% FSC®-Certified hardwood in support of responsible forest management.
- Back cushions are reversible and contain PET synthetic down, made from recycled water bottles
- Seat cushions are crafted with medium density foam and recycled PET, which is evenly distributed through sewn interior pockets to help each cushion keep its shape while providing maximum comfort
- Frame is made with FSC-Certified hardwood, supporting responsible forest management
- Each seating component includes concealed buckle connectors to securely join pieces in desired configurations
- Base has plastic bumpers to prevent floor damage
Materials: FSC-Certified Hardwood Frame, PET Synthetic Down, Medium Density Foam
Overall: 31" H x 104" W x 122" D
Overall Product Weight: 429
Seat Height: 16"
Assembly Required: Yes