Pollock Executive Armchair by Knoll
designed by Charles Pollock
The Pollock Executive and Conference Armchairs continue to represent the top of the line in office desk chairs, in style, substance, and comfort. A better office desk chair has not yet been made. The Pollock Executive and Conference Armchairs are versatile, available in an array of fabrics and colors, and customizable to fit your form. The chair features a waterfall front, easing pressure on the thighs and increasing circulation, and thick "tufted" upholstery. The Pollock Executive and Conference Armchairs are the right choice for conference rooms, office seating, libraries, and many other applications.
Charles Pollock's relationship with Knoll was formed when founder Florence Knoll's recognized his immense talent and began exposing him to the world. He became on the more well-known designers around. The Pollock Executive and Conference Armchairs are his fitting legacies.
The Pollock Executive Armchair features a 5-star caster base with swivel/tilt control, pneumatic seat height adjustment, and a multi-density seat with button tufting on fabric and leather detail for a classic look.
- Available with or without arms. Arms are seamless, black phenolic plastic
- Upholstery available in a variety of KnollTextiles or Spinneybeck® leathers
- Seat and back are multi-density urethane foam. Button tufting on fabric and leather
- Outer shell is integrally colored, black textured polypropylene
- Base features 360 degrees swivel and pneumatic seat height adjustment
- Base specified in Aluminum will have lower portion of feet in painted silver
- Aluminum rim will match base finish selection
The Pollock Executive/Conference Arm Chair has an integrally colored, black textured polypropylene outer shell. The frame is extruded aluminum with polished, satin or black anodized finish. A steel support plate welded to the frame spans the width of the seat cushion.
Overall: 31"-36" h x 26.25" w x 28.25" d
Seat height: 18"-25"
Arm height: 24"-30"