Pur 109" Full Wall Bed Kit
At A Glance:
It's a closet! It's an armoire! No! It's a murphy bed! If you live in a smaller space or you have a spare bedroom that you want to use for other purposes when guests aren't around, a murphy bed is what you need. A full-sized bed folds up into the storage unit, and it's flanked by convenient storage cubbies. If you like to use your extra bedroom for painting, working out, or practicing karate, you can preserve your floor space while still having an available bed for visitors. With ths Pur 109" Full Wall Bed Kit, you get to have your cake and eat it too.
- Studio apartments
- Spare Bedrooms
- Open living rooms
- Single-room homes
The Bottom Line
Murphy beds get a wrap for only being appropriate for urban and tiny apartments. The reality is that they can offer utility for many more types of spaces than that. The space conservation is ideal for folks who want to use their rooms for more than just bed storage. By getting a murphy bed, you can use your spare bedrooms for whatever you want while still having a place for visitors to sleep. The side storage is the cherry on top.
- Overall Size: 83.7" h x 108.6" w x 18.2" d
- The kit comprises a full size wall bed and two 25" storage units
- 2 fixed and 3 adjustable shelves in storage unit
- 2 clothing rods also included
- Accommodates standard full mattress up to 10 inches thick
- Made in Canada
- Mattress not included.
- For installation and to avoid risk of injury, use only a professional or qualified person with knowledge of the wall structure, studs, and components. Bed may be attached to wood studs, metal studs, or masonry wall structures; masonry requires use of concrete screws (not provided).
Materials: High density commercial grade particle board with melamine finish
Full: 83.7" h x 108.6" w x 18.2" d
Wall bed: 83.7" h x 58.6" w x 18.2" d
25'' storage unit: 83.7" h x 25" w x 18.2" d
Requires Box Spring: No
Assembly Required: Yes