Rialto Sofa Bed
Finding a modern, attractive sofa bed should be easy! The Rialto Sofa Bed features sophisticated details, including rounded cushions with sharp seams, and solid ash legs - making it the ultimate dreamy sofa bed. An innovative and durable steel mechanism easily unfolds, revealing a memory foam mattress, while the integrated back and seat cushions are tucked out of view. Having guests over has never been so simple! During the day, the feather and fiber wrapped foam cushions deliver unbelievable comfort.
- Small scale design makes this perfect for condos, apartments, and other small living spaces
- Seat and back cushions are integrated into the open mattress system and don't require removal, for a hassle-free transition from sofa to bed
- Back cushions are high-resiliency polyurethane foam wrapped with a feather and poly envelope
- Seat cushions are high-resiliency polyurethane foam covered in a Dacron wrap
- A full size sheet set is recommended for the memory foam mattress
- Max weight for is 550 lbs.
- Felt pads on legs prevent damage to floors
Overall Dimensions: 76" W x 39" D x 34" H
Seat Depth: 23.5"
Seat Height: 18"
Arm Height: 24"
Mattress Dimensions: 55" W x 75" D
Product Weight: 200 lbs.
Professional assembly is required.
1. Vacuum sofa regularly.
2. For stain removal guidelines, contact customer service for specific instructions by fabric.
3. Always test in an inconspicuous area first before using any soap product.
4. Professional dry cleaning, or professional in-home upholstery cleaning, is recommended for thorough cleans.
5. Protect furniture from direct sunlight.
1. All Gus leather is easily maintained without polish, however, it is possible to use a non-toxic leather conditioner if preferred.
2. Regularly dust or vacuum for maintenance.
3. Protect furniture from direct sunlight.
4. Dab spills immediately with a soft, damp cloth.
5. Most surface marks will fade over time if rubbed in with your fingers; natural oils are released from the skin to help these disappear. All leather will wear over time, giving each piece its own unique character.