Richard Schultz 1966 Serving Cart by Knoll
Frame in a variety of outdoor powder coat finishes.
Tabletops in porcelain enamel on steel and vertical grain teak.
Optional fitted outdoor cover available.
At A Glance:
Richard Schultz designed the 1966 Collection at the request of Florence Knoll who, after retiring, wanted outdoor furniture that could withstand the corrosive Florida ocean air. The 1966 Collection is regarded as the first modern outdoor furniture and has been the category standard ever since.
- Overall Dimensions: 26.25" h x 23.25" w x 39" d
- Frame is welded cast and extruded aluminum finished in weather resistant polyester powder coat
- Stainless steel supports and connectors
- Wheels are cast aluminum with rubber tires and differential axle
- Glides included
- GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality Certified
Materials: Fiberglass, Aluminum, Steel
Overall: 26.25" h x 23.25" w x 39" d