Sandy Chair, Set of 2
At A Glance:
Simply bridging the gap between "traditional" and "modern" (whatever those may be), the Sandy Chair is an easy-to-like upholstered dining chair. Balanced proportions that emphasize its wood legs make this chair a comfortable fit for any dining room.
What's To Like:
- Contemporary style. The Sandy Chair's frame is formal enough to be perfect for entertaining, and laid-back enough to be an everyday chair.
- Comfort. Upholstery with foam padding makes sitting in this chair a pleasant experience every time.
- Easy to clean. The option of cleanable "Gummy" upholstery makes this a good chair if you want formal but have children who may make messes.
What's Not to Like:
- The Sandy Chair may not be the best choice for small spaces since the back is high and closed. It may make a small dining room look crowded visually.
The Bottom Line:
The Sandy Chair will give you stunningly designed, comfortable seating for your dining table or breakfast nook. Balanced proportions and the chair's easygoing form go together very nicely.
- Overall Dimensions: 38" h x 19.125" w x 21.875" d
- Seat Height: 17.75"
- Wood base with veneer
- Fabric or Skuba (soft, easy-to-clean synthetic fabric) seat and back upholstery
- Made in Italy
Wood frame and base
Overall: 38" h x 19.125" w x 21.875" d
Seat Height: 17.75"