Setu Coffee Table
by Herman Miller
designed by Studio 7.5
At A Glance:
The Setu Coffee Table isn't just the ideal table for your living room - it's also a great surface for a break-out area or lounge at work. It was designed with as little material and as few parts as possible, and that simplicity makes the Setu Table a piece that can be used anywhere.
What's to Like:
- Choose between laminate and veneer top materials. Depending where you're going to use it, they're both useful.
If you're using the Setu Table in your office, laminate works well for higher-traffic areas, while veneer can be used where the fittings are of higher quality.
At home, families with children may appreciate the durability of laminate, and of course veneer will be a stunning complement to your decor.
- The Setu Table's cast aluminum base is stable and strong - while remaining lightweight.
- Studio 7.5 intentionally designed the Setu Table to save materials and energy. Fewer materials used = less energy expended in production and shipping.
- The Setu Coffee Table can be coordinated with the Setu Chair or Setu Lounge for a cohesive look.
The Setu Coffee Table is precision-designed and durable. You'll find that it'll work well anywhere you put it, so the sky's the limit as to how you can use it.
The Herman Miller Setu Coffee Table is also known by the following manufacturer Item Numbers: CQTRP, CQTRP16.
- Laminate or veneer table top
- Exposed plywood knife edge
- Base and legs made of metal
- Small: 16" h x 30" w x 30" d
- Large: 16" h x 36" w x 36" d