by Steelcase Inc
At A Glance:
Steelcase set out to design a lightweight and lovable chair that can be used for quick meetings, brainstorm sessions, and focus time. What they ended up with was the Shortcut Chair. This lightweight and flexible task seat is comprised of a flexible plastic shell and colorful seat pad that provides plenty of comfort for when you need some time to think. The plastic shell consists of a back cutout for comfort and flexibility and elbow height arms that make holding electronics a breeze. When you need an easy to transport chair for getting down to the nitty gritty, the Shortcut Chair is simplistic design at its finest. You don't have to worry about adjusting armrests or the back support--just grab the chair and get to work.
- Overall Dimensions: 31.5" h 24.0625" w x 24.5" d
- Abbreviated arms allows you to pull up to a worksurface with ease
- Back cut-out provides more flexibility for the user
- Seat height adjusts with a pneumatic adjustment mechanism
- Five star base
- Shipped ready to assemble
Materials: Hard Plastic, Cogent Connect or Buzz 2 Fabric on seatpad
Overall: 16.5625" h x 24.0625" w x 24.5" d
Seat Height: 31.5"
Seat Depth: 16.875"
Seat height adjusts to 21.1875, Height adjusts to 35.9375