Mid Back, Leather Upholstery, Polished Aluminum Base, Upholstered T-Arm
designed by Jorge Pensi
At A Glance:
An evolution in Steelcase seating, the Siento chair brings their understanding of ergonomic comfort to executive seating. The Steelcase team worked in collaboration with Spanish designer Jorge Pensi to merge ergonomic technology with a slim, elegant design for high-end environments. Pensi says of the Siento chair, "We knew from the beginning that we had a flexible and special back. Our design was conceived with this technology. When you look at the chair, it looks like a simple chair but there's a lot of technology inside that makes it remarkable."
What's To Like:
Because Siento is designed for high-end work environments, it has no exposed hard parts that could damage nearby wood furniture. No assembly required, the Siento Chair is ready to use out of the box.
The Bottom Line:
Siento's austere, clean lines conceal Steelcase's patented comfort and support. If you've got a high-end office you need to outfit, this is the chair for you. The price tag isn't pretty, but the chair's seat and back ergonomics are hard to beat in such a professional-looking chair.
- Overall dimensions: 42" to 47" h x 27.5" w x 26" d
- Patented LiveBack technology (found in the Steelcase Leap chair) is embedded in the back to change shape and mimic the user's spine
- Adjustable back tension and tilt control
- Flexible seat edge, relieves pressure on the back of the legs as you recline or lean forward
- Seat height adjusts from 16" to 21" and is standard with pneumatic adjustable height
- Arms are soft leather-wrapped to protect wood desks
- Polished aluminum base with 3" casters
- Up to 91 percent recyclable by weight, depending on the options selected and made of up to 28 percent recycled content, PVC- and chrome-free
The Steelcase Siento Chair is also known by the following manufacturer item number: 499121SX.
Dimensions: 42" to 47" h x 27.5" w x 26" d