Sigma Desk by BDIPartnering a luxurious satin-etched glass work surface with a built-in modesty panel, and innovative wire management, the Sigma Desk creates an inspiring workspace.
- Part of the Sigma Office Collection. Sigma sets a new standard in modern office design and functionality. Whether for a large or more compact office, Sigma delivers on a variety of desk and storage options, and a host of innovative features engineered to create an organized, efficient, and inspiring workspace.
- The cornerstone of the Sigma office collection, the 6901 desk provides a luxurious satin-etched glass work surface, a built-in keyboard drawer, modesty panel, and intelligent wire management.
- This highly durable tempered glass has an unbelievably soft finish that provides protection from dings, scratches, and even fingerprints.
- Magnetically attached front and rear modesty panels complement seated use, allow the 6901 to float in the middle of a room effortlessly, and helps to keep wiring and cables neatly concealed.
- A generously-sized keyboard drawer is lined with non-slip mouse-friendly material; a flip-down front panel seamlessly blends into the desktop when not in use.
- All Sigma desks include a power strip and cable management ledge, keeping wires organized and out of sight. Easy-access panels conceal cords and cables, and tilt down for easy access to connections.
- Combine the 6901 with other Sigma office pieces to create a beautifully functional workspace.
- Keyboard Drawer
- Easy-Access Wire management Panel
- Wire Management Channels
- Modesty Panel
- Top Shelf Capacity - 75 lbs
About the Manufacturer
At BDI we’re eliminating the need to choose, by applying the principles of high-end modern and contemporary design to practical, everyday furniture use.
Since 1984, we’ve been dedicated to creating uniquely functional, beautifully streamlined, and rigorously executed furniture. The features that we’ve made standard — including easily adjustable shelves, fingerprint-proof glass, hidden wheels, flow-through ventilation, and meticulously thought-out cord-management systems — are a result of our ongoing dedication to beautifully practical design.
We are a detail-oriented, innovation-driven team, but our obsession with the details doesn’t stop with the way our products look and function. We want our customers to enjoy our pieces for years to come, which means manufacturing functionally sustainable furniture in an environmentally sustainable way.
We’ve never been a company that creates design simply for design’s sake. Everything we do is driven by our desire to make great design — design that combines function, innovation, and style — accessible to everyone.
Materials: Satin-Etched Tempered Glass, Powder Coated Steel, Nonslip Drawer Liner, Thermally Fused Laminate
Overall: 29" H x 66" W x 24" D
Overall Product Weight: 130
Assembly Required: Yes