Sol Side Table
Modern and minimal, the Sol side table is crafted in solid Wheat bamboo. Perfectly scaled to tuck next to a chair or sofa, it's just the right size for your morning coffee, snack and even your laptop. Sol features a reverse beveled edge tabletop, resting on a slender tapered column and simple base. Easy to move around, this little table provides loads of function in a small footprint! Environmentally safe, Wheat is not a surface stain, the color is the result of an innovative caramelization process using heat, steam, and pressure to transform the solid bamboo material into Wheat's light color. The finished product displays a beautiful grain pattern with continuous color throughout the entire material.
Currant Extendable Dining Table features:
- Crafted in solid Moso bamboo
- No plywood, particle board, or MDF
- Earth friendly, sustainable resource
- Tough metal to metal connecting hardware
- Amber bamboo color is achieved through heat & pressure - No stain
- Bamboo is 20 percent harder than Oak
- Easy assembly
- Free curbside shipping!
*Natural variations in the wood make each piece unique. Slight grain and finish irregularities tell you that the furniture has been crafted from solid Bamboo.
About the Manufacturer
- Bamboo is a quick-growing resource, reaching maturity within 5 years
- Greenington only uses Bamboo that has reached maturity
- The adhesive used to bond strips together into boards emits low levels of formaldehyde, meeting both OSHA and California standards
- Greenington's factories are located near the Bamboo source, minimizing the pre-fabrication carbon footprint
Solid Bamboo plywood
36" h x 11" w x 36" l