by Gus Modern
The Soren Chair showcases a contemporary take on refined comfort. Sculptural design is the hallmark of the Soren Series: geometric forms, bold curves, and a black, steel base create a subtly playful aesthetic that has ample sophistication to hold its own as a centerpiece. The minimalist look of the tight seat and back, and the airy feel of the raised base complete Soren's modern, architectural design. The frame is constructed with kiln-dried 100% hardwood.
- Tight seat and back.
- Upholstered with high resilience polyurethane foam covered in a Dacron wrap.
- Precision welded, oval tube steel base.
- Inset base is black, powder-coated steel.
- Manufactured to meet California TB117-2013 fire safety standards without the use of flame retardant additives in the upholstery foam.
- Upholstered panels use FSC-certified wood products in support of responsible forest management
- Frame is finished in durable powder-coat
- A bumper on the bottom of each leg protects flooring
- Bench-made, solid steel frame
- Frame is finished with powder-coat
- Cushion fill is Dacron-wrapped to maintain shape
- Overall: 27" h x 32" w x 33" d
- Seat Height: 15"