Splay Leg Table by Knoll
designed by George Nakashima
Originally designed for Knoll in the 1940's, the Splay-Leg Table by George Nakashima is distinguished for its elegant woodworking. Featuring natural, low-sheen finishes and live wood grain patterns, the Splay-Leg Table epitomize Nakashima and his craft.
- Tabletop is constructed with Hickory or American Walnut veneer with reverse, slip-matched cathedral pattern and matching solid hardwood edge
- Legs, apron and edge detail are American Walnut
- Base uses Mortise and tenon joints with solid brass hardware
- Finished in a clear, low-sheen finish
- Nylon glides included
- George Nakashima’s signature is stamped on the underside of the tabletop
Tabletop: veneered American Walnut or Hickory with reverse slip-matched cathedral pattern, matching solid wood edge in clear low-sheen finish.
Legs, Apron and Edge Detail: Solid American Walnut. Mortise and tenon joints with solid brass hardware. Nylon glides. American Walnut edge detail finish.
Overall: 17.5" h x 37.75" w x 34.25" d