Stressless Aura Chair Large with Signature Base by Ekornes
Tall comfort with slim and modern looks. From the moment you sit down the Stressless Aura has an enclosing effect on your body. The tight and elegant back combined with the enveloping back- and seat cushion provides an exciting and eye-catching look. All Stressless comfort features are of course in place and will deliver that great Stressless experience year after year. The armchair will change its character over time and gain patina – as will the cushions – giving it a distinct look. The Aura chair is cushioned with two layers of foam, and the glide system within the chair is made of sturdy steel.
- The Aura features a higher seat than other Stressless models, making it perfect for taller people or those who don't want to stand up from a low position.
- Balance Adapt, unique to the Signature base, allows you to move freely while sitting in your recliner. You can pivot forward and back, similar to a rocking motion.
- Built in lumbar suppost, and a full 360 degree swivel.
- This chair can be easily reclined into sleep position, a fully reclined position with a completely relaxed headrest for the perfect nap.
- Stressless Glide System: allows you to adjust the glide setting so you can automatically shift to any seating position by simply using your body weight. Plus System: automatically provides correct support for your head and lumbar area in all positions. The lower back support adjusts in parallel with the headrest, so you can enjoy perfect support, whether you are sitting in an upright or reclining position.
- ErgoAdapt: seat tilts down automatically the moment you sit down, providing the most comfortable sitting angle. If you prefer to lie down, the seat elevates to the completely flat position.
- The Aura Chair with Signature Base is also available in Small and Medium.
- You can find the Aura Chair with Classic base here or LegComfort base here.
Materials: Leather, Steel, Cold Pressed Foam, Wood Base
Overall: 44.1" H x 35.8" W x 34.3" D
Seat Height: 18.5
Seat Depth: 20.5
Ottoman: 21.3"W x 17.3"H x 18.1"D
Assembly Required: No
Materials & Fabrics:
To get a closer look at the upholstery options and wood finishes for Stressless products, visit our Ekornes Stressless Materials Library.
A corrected aniline-dyed, pigmented and grain-embossed upholstery leather, which has had most of its natural marks removed. The protective layer of lacquer allows spills to be easily removed. Easy to clean and attractively priced, Batick is a popular choice for those who want a more resilient leather.
An aniline-dyed upholstery leather with a combination of dyes and pigments in the finish. Paloma has a natural grain pattern with visible natural marks. The light finishing treatment improves the physical properties and provides a more uniform color. Paloma has been developed to produce a very soft, rich and friendly feel. The preferred choice of those who want a soft, authentic look in leather that breathes well.
Cori is a corrected, pigment improved and grain embossed upholstery leather. Cori has a substantial body and a distinct pebbled grain. Most of its natural marks are removed. Cori has a tip-shine which adds depth and character to the surface. Some colors have two-tone/ tone-on-tone effect. A protective layer of lacquer simplifies cleaning.
A luxurious, full grain aniline leather, Pioneer retains the original grain of the leather, and is treated with oils, waxes, and transparent dyes. It is made to enhance the soft touch and natural appeal of the leather, offering vibrant colors and a beautiful luster. This leather will gain patina and become more beautiful with time. However, the delicate finish of Pioneer Leather offers just a slight protection. It can absorb moisture easily and is vulnerable to heat, sunlight, and spills.
Noblesse is the most exclusive leather quality offered by Ekornes. It is a full grain semi-aniline, which means that it is dyed all the way through and has only a thin protective topcoat. This allows the leather to keep the natural softness and lustre that characterises a first-class furniture leather. A natural material like Noblesse retains its original grain and structure. Minor color nuances and skin blemishes may also occur. Such individual details could lead to slight variations in different parts of the furniture cover. Although the topcoat provides a measure of protection, Noblesse is the most delicate of the leather qualities that Ekornes uses. It absorbs moisture easily, and is more vulnerable to wear and tear, heat, sunlight, spills and perspiration. Regular maintenance is important to keep its attractive appearance.
About the Manufacturer
Stressless recliners and sofas have been synonymous with comfort since the company's inception in 1971. Known as the "Innovators of Comfort" - Stressless' designers and engineers have succeeded in creating a recline system that provides seamless support from your knees to your head regardless of how you're sitting. The Stressless glide system - a reclining mechanism hidden beneath the chair's plush, inviting exterior, permits freedom of movement without ever giving up lumbar, head and leg support. Combined with matching ottomans, and available in numerous sizes to accommodate, Ekornes Stressless chairs and sofas will be the most relaxing recliners you've ever experienced.
Frame: warranted for 10 years
Foam casings: warranted for 5 years
Wood base: warranted for 5 years
Leather/fabric: warranted for 1 year
Ekornes guarantees the internal mechanism of our recliners for a period of 10 years from the date of purchase of the product. The 10 year guarantee covers the Plus system and the internal metal frame, including the metal springs and gliding system. It does not cover damage to leather or woodwork or any faults or damage caused by the use of the product other than in accordance with the manufacturer's recommendations, as well as any faults or damage arising from any repairs made by any persons not authorized by the manufacturer.