Stressless Aura Chair Medium with Power Base by Ekornes
Tall comfort with slim and modern looks. From the moment you sit down the Stressless Aura has an enclosing effect on your body. The tight and elegant back combined with the enveloping back- and seat cushion provides an exciting and eye-catching look. The Power system helps you find the ideal comfortable position with easy adjustments of the leg and back. All Stressless comfort features are of course in place and will deliver that great Stressless experience year after year. The armchair will change its character over time and gain patina – as will the cushions – giving it a distinct look. The Aura chair is cushioned with two layers of foam, and the glide system within the chair is made of sturdy steel.
- The Aura features a higher seat than other Stressless models, making it perfect for taller people or those who don't want to stand up from a low position.
- Built in lumbar suppost, and a full 360 degree swivel.
- This chair can be easily reclined into sleep position, a fully reclined position with a completely relaxed headrest for the perfect nap.
- Plus System: automatically provides correct support for your head and lumbar area in all positions. The lower back support adjusts in parallel with the headrest, so you can enjoy perfect support, whether you are sitting in an upright or reclining position.
- ErgoAdapt: seat tilts down automatically the moment you sit down, providing the most comfortable sitting angle. If you prefer to lie down, the seat elevates to the completely flat position.
- The Aura Chair with Power Base is also available in Large.
- You can find the Aura Chair with Classic base here or Signature base here.
About the Manufacturer
Materials: Leather, Steel, Cold Pressed Foam, Wood Base
Overall: 43.1" H x 30.3" W x 31.9" D
Seat Depth: 33.7-54.6
Seat Height: 18.5
Seat Depth: 19.9.
Assembly Required: No
Materials & Fabrics:
To get a closer look at the upholstery options and wood finishes for Stressless products, visit our Ekornes Stressless Materials Library.
A corrected aniline-dyed, pigmented and grain-embossed upholstery leather, which has had most of its natural marks removed. The protective layer of lacquer allows spills to be easily removed. Easy to clean and attractively priced, Batick is a popular choice for those who want a more resilient leather.
An aniline-dyed upholstery leather with a combination of dyes and pigments in the finish. Paloma has a natural grain pattern with visible natural marks. The light finishing treatment improves the physical properties and provides a more uniform color. Paloma has been developed to produce a very soft, rich and friendly feel. The preferred choice of those who want a soft, authentic look in leather that breathes well.
Cori is a corrected, pigment improved and grain embossed upholstery leather. Cori has a substantial body and a distinct pebbled grain. Most of its natural marks are removed. Cori has a tip-shine which adds depth and character to the surface. Some colors have two-tone/ tone-on-tone effect. A protective layer of lacquer simplifies cleaning.
A luxurious, full grain aniline leather, Pioneer retains the original grain of the leather, and is treated with oils, waxes, and transparent dyes. It is made to enhance the soft touch and natural appeal of the leather, offering vibrant colors and a beautiful luster. This leather will gain patina and become more beautiful with time. However, the delicate finish of Pioneer Leather offers just a slight protection. It can absorb moisture easily and is vulnerable to heat, sunlight, and spills.
Noblesse is the most exclusive leather quality offered by Ekornes. It is a full grain semi-aniline, which means that it is dyed all the way through and has only a thin protective topcoat. This allows the leather to keep the natural softness and lustre that characterises a first-class furniture leather. A natural material like Noblesse retains its original grain and structure. Minor color nuances and skin blemishes may also occur. Such individual details could lead to slight variations in different parts of the furniture cover. Although the topcoat provides a measure of protection, Noblesse is the most delicate of the leather qualities that Ekornes uses. It absorbs moisture easily, and is more vulnerable to wear and tear, heat, sunlight, spills and perspiration. Regular maintenance is important to keep its attractive appearance.