Stressless Modern Ottoman, Medium
At A Glance:
The Stressless Modern Ottoman is ingenious in two ways. Number one: it has a built-in tilt system, which makes sure the angle of the ottoman is adapted to your sitting position. And number two: it also has room for all the extras under its removable top. The medium ottoman also comes in Large.
What's To Like:
- You know how Stressless recliners have a glide system, and their ottomans have the same? Well, here's a Stressless solution for your non-recliner sofas and chairs. The Modern Ottoman's tilt system seriously raises your comfort level.
- We love the idea of built-in storage - it's almost hard to imagine why any ottoman wouldn't have the same feature.
The Bottom Line:
The medium Stressless Modern Ottoman, with its leather upholstery, storage compartment, and sturdy, comfort-inducing tilt system will add more than just comfort to your living space. It's a solid choice.
- Dimensions: 17.25" h x 20" w x 15.75" d
- Upholstered in your choice of leather
- Tilt system is made from sturdy steel
- Casters provide mobility
- Interior storage compartment for your throws and blankets
Leather upholstery, solid wood frame, plastic casters
17.25" h x 20" w x 15.75" d
About the Manufacturer
Stressless recliners and sofas have been synonymous with comfort since the company's inception in 1971. Known as the "Innovators of Comfort" - Stressless' designers and engineers have succeeded in creating a recline system that provides seamless support from your knees to your head regardless of how you're sitting. The Stressless glide system - a reclining mechanism hidden beneath the chair's plush, inviting exterior, permits freedom of movement without ever giving up lumbar, head and leg support. Combined with matching ottomans, and available in numerous sizes to accommodate, Ekornes Stressless chairs and sofas will be the most relaxing recliners you've ever experienced.
Frame: warranted for 10 years
Foam casings: warranted for 5 years
Wood base: warranted for 5 years
Leather/fabric: warranted for 1 year
Ekornes guarantees the internal mechanism of our recliners for a period of 10 years from the date of purchase of the product. The 10 year guarantee covers the Plus system and the internal metal frame, including the metal springs and gliding system. It does not cover damage to leather or woodwork or any faults or damage caused by the use of the product other than in accordance with the manufacturer's recommendations, as well as any faults or damage arising from any repairs made by any persons not authorized by the manufacturer.