Timber Side Table
by Gus Modern
At A Glance:
Timber! Looking for all the world like a block of wood (except for the minor detail that it's a clear plastic side table), the Timber Side Table features clear acrylic construction with a white wood grain pattern spanning its surface area for an interesting mix of style and aesthetics.
What's To Like:
- This Gus end table is almost a philosophical statement. It's a machine-made piece made to resemble wood - a modern interpretation of an organic form.
- The Timber Side Table is dual-purpose. Use it upside down if you want; it's got an open bottom, so it can serve as a catch-all. Or, of course, it makes a great side table or bedside table.
What's Not to Like:
The Bottom Line:
The Timber Side Table from Gus Modern, with its innovative look and dual-purpose form, is a whimsical piece that is suitable for nearly any modern space.
- Dimensions: 18" h x 12" w x 12" d
- Design is inspired by wood beams salvaged from old buildings
- Open bottom - can be used upside down as a catch-all
- 1/4 inch acrylic sheets are flame polished and bonded together with UV-cured glue
Care and Maintenance:
For best results when cleaning acrylic surfaces, we recommend that you use a lint-free soft cloth and acrylic cleaner. Avoid using paper towels. Do not use window cleaner or any other alcohol or ammonia-based products, as they may cloud the finish of your table. Please take note: The Timber Table is a decorative accent table, and should not be used as a seat or step.
1/4 inch thick Acrylic panels that are flame polished and bonded together with a UV cured glue
Overall: 18" h x 12" w x 12" d