Tour HV Shared Cabinet
At A Glance:
An integral part of the Tour office collection, the HV Shared Cabinet employs the same clean, simple lines that makes this product line popular for so many offices. With two optional doors, it's as versatile as it is simple. It can also be fitted as a top cabinet to the Tour Pile File for additional storage that allows users on either side to access their own storage space.
What's To Like:
It's got the flexibility to be used in either a horizontal or vertical configuration and its perfect for sharing with a door one each side. It's a very versatile, durable storage cabinet.
What's Not to Like:
The HV Cabinet is made of steel, and that means two things: it's heavy, and if you scratch through the finish, it could rust if conditions are humid. So just don't be extra rough with it.
The Bottom Line:
For the office that needs small, convenient storage, the HV Cabinet is a good option - especially when combined with other Steelcase Tour pieces.
- Dimensions: 18" h x 36" w x 18" d
- Choose from a variety of frame and door panel options that best fit your style
- Optional low-pressure laminate or translucent "Fusion" doors with pull handles
- Sturdy steel frame and shelf construction
- Can be fitted as a top cabinet, to the Tour File Pile for additional space saving storage
The Tour HV Cabinet is also known by the following manufacturer item numbers: TSTSCHVD36
Overall: 36" l x 18" w x 18" d
|Black||Chocolate Walnut||Marbled Cherry||Marbled Maple|
|Natural Cherry||Winter on Maple||Translucent Fusion|