Where mid-century design meets modern casual. The Towne Bi-Sectional by Gus Modern features a slim profile, simple metal base, and tufted back cushions to bring comfort and style to modern residential - or commercial - spaces. Designed to adapt to any living room, it can be configured with the chaise on the left or right. Alternatively, the chaise can be separated, giving a sofa and a free-floating lounge. Whether you're curled up watching movies, reading a book, or gathered with friends for game night, the Towne Bi-Sectional makes every day rituals a touch more special. The frame is constructed with kiln-dried 100% FSC®-Certified hardwood in support of responsible forest management. Additionally, the Towne design is available as a sofa.
- Seat and back cushions are made with medium density foam, and covered in a Dacron wrap
- Hidden center leg added for extra support
- Leveler feet are adjustable for stability on uneven floors
- Frame is reinforced with steel for longevity
- Meets fire safety standards without the use of flame retardant additivies in upholstery foam
Overall Dimensions: 84" W x 71.5" D x 30" H
Seat Depth: 23.5"
Seat Height: 16"
Arm Height: 24"
Product Weight: 190 lbs.
1. Vacuum sofa regularly.
2. For stain removal guidelines, contact customer service for specific instructions by fabric.
3. Always test in an inconspicuous area first before using any soap product.
4. Professional dry cleaning, or professional in-home upholstery cleaning, is recommended for thorough cleans.
5. Protect furniture from direct sunlight.
1. All Gus leather is easily maintained without polish, however, it is possible to use a non-toxic leather conditioner if preferred.
2. Regularly dust or vacuum for maintenance.
3. Protect furniture from direct sunlight.
4. Dab spills immediately with a soft, damp cloth.
5. Most surface marks will fade over time if rubbed in with your fingers; natural oils are released from the skin to help these disappear. All leather will wear over time, giving each piece its own unique character.