Transit Coffee Table by GUS* Modern
The Transit Coffee Table by Gus Modern is a sleek and modern piece of furniture that is both stylish and functional. With a low, wide profile, it is perfect for minimalist spaces, adding a relaxed and grounded vibe. The tabletop is constructed with solid wood pieces, which are joined precisely in parallel to create a unique pattern that adds a touch of elegance to your space. The legs are splayed slightly for stability and are made with powder-coated steel, which ensures durability and longevity. The non-marking leveler feet ensure that the table stays in place, preventing any scratches or damage to your floor.
The Transit Coffee Table is available in two finishes, natural or black ash, allowing you to choose the one that best suits your interior design. The table is also 100% FSC®-Certified, promoting responsible forest management. As a natural material, wood has variations in grain pattern and color, making each piece unique. The Transit Coffee Table is designed to nest with other pieces from the Transit series, allowing you to create a playful arrangement or make a modern statement all on its own. Although it is not recommended for seating purposes, this coffee table is the perfect addition to any modern living space, providing both style and functionality. With light assembly required, you can have this beautiful and functional coffee table in your home in no time.
Looking for more Coffee and End tables? Click here!
- Bench slats are made from FSC-Certified Ash in support of responsible forest management
- Tubular steel base is finished in durable powder-coat
- A bumper on the bottom of each leg protects flooring
- Powder‐coated, tubular steel legs
- Nests with Transit Bench and Transit End Table
- Water‐based, clear coat finish.
- Shop the Transit collection
- Wood will expand and contract with seasonal humidity changes, which may result in warping. Try to maintain consistent humidity levels to prevent your wood furniture from warping
- Air and sunlight will change the color of natural wood over time. Occasionally rotate the items on your table to maintain a consistent color throughout its surface. If your table has leaves, be sure to expose them to the same amount of sunlight to ensure your table’s color is consistent
- Sharp objects can damage your table. Be sure to avoid dragging any sharp object across your solid wood surface. Protecting your table from sharp objects can easily be managed with the use of placemats, runners, coasters, and/or trivets
- Wood care varies by finish technique. Be sure to care for your wood furniture according to its finish