Transit End Table by GUS* Modern
The Transit End Table by Gus Modern is a versatile and stylish addition to any residential or corporate space. With its pleasing and elemental pattern surface, the table is made up of solid wood pieces that are joined together precisely in parallel to create a sturdy yet lightweight design. The legs are splayed slightly for stability and are made with powder-coated steel, making them both durable and visually appealing.
The angled, cantilevered design of the Transit End Table allows it to nestle perfectly into sofas and sectionals, making it an ideal choice for those who want to maximize their living or work space. The table is available in natural or black ash finish, providing you with the option to create a playful arrangement with other pieces from the Transit Series or to let it make a modern statement on its own. All wood used in the Transit End Table is 100% FSC®-Certified, in support of responsible forest management, ensuring that your purchase is environmentally conscious. The table also features non-marking leveler feet, a water-based clear coat finish, and the ability to nest with the Transit Bench and Transit Coffee Table. It's worth noting that, as with any natural material, the wood used in the Transit End Table may have variations in grain pattern and color, making each design unique. Whether you're looking for a standout piece of furniture or something that blends seamlessly into your space, the Transit End Table by Gus Modern is an excellent choice.
Looking for more Coffee and End tables? Click here!
- Bench slats are made from FSC-Certified Ash in support of responsible forest management
- Tubular steel base is finished in durable powder-coat
- A bumper on the bottom of each leg protects flooring
- Powder‐coated, tubular steel legs
- Nests with Transit Bench and Transit End Table
- Water‐based, clear coat finish
- Shop the Transit collection
- Some assembly required
- Wood will expand and contract with seasonal humidity changes, which may result in warping. Try to maintain consistent humidity levels to prevent your wood furniture from warping
- Air and sunlight will change the color of natural wood over time. Occasionally rotate the items on your table to maintain a consistent color throughout its surface. If your table has leaves, be sure to expose them to the same amount of sunlight to ensure your table’s color is consistent
- Sharp objects can damage your table. Be sure to avoid dragging any sharp object across your solid wood surface. Protecting your table from sharp objects can easily be managed with the use of placemats, runners, coasters, and/or trivets
- Wood care varies by finish technique. Be sure to care for your wood furniture according to its finish