by Gus Modern
Truss fits right into any contemporary or mid-century setting. Reminiscent of the iconic lounge chair designs of the 1950's, this stylish Gus Modern chair features a combination of upholstered soft foam cushions and a highly visible solid oak frame. This is a seriously comfortable accent chair that is suitable for small spaces, with a modest footprint and comfy cushions. Inspired by the work of the Sarasota School of Architecture, the Truss Chair doesn't let you get away with ignoring it. You'll love looking at it every time you walk into your living room. The Truss Chair's craftsmanship is top-notch - it'll last. With architectural style and smoothly modern upholstery, the Truss Chair by Gus Modern is a lounge chair that offers great looks and great quality combined.
- Dimensions: 30" h x 26.5" w x 31" d
- Solid ash frame with an interlocking truss base and finger joint detailing on arms
- Tight seat with a loose back cushion
- Solid Ash frame with a Water-based Clear coat finish
- Seat and back cushion are medium density polyurethane foam covered in a Dacron wrap
- Plastic bumpers are on all four legs to prevent floor damage
See our Gus Modern upholstery guide to learn more.
Overall: 30" h x 26.5" w x 31" d
Seat height: 17"