Westwood 4 Piece Sectional with Ottoman by Four Hands
Luxurious comfort with a functional spin. Clean-lined and simply styled, charcoal or stoned-toned upholstery and espresso-finished banak wood base keep things classy while casual. Various configurations offer flexibility to fit any size space.
This fashion-forward upholstered Atelier collection mixes elegant fabrics with interesting design elements from stainless steel to exposed hardwoods. Each piece features North American-made hardwood frames, steel suspension and hand craftsmanship for quality and comfort. Beautiful forms and delightful details make for luxurious, high-style seating.
- Easy-to-clean high performance fabric
- Low-and-deep lounger style
- Knife edge cushioning
- Various configurations offer flexibility
Materials: Banak Wood, 100% Polyester
Overall Dimensions: 117.00"w x 117.00"d x 31.00"h
Colors: Espresso, Bennett Moon
Materials: Solid Banak, 100% Polyester
Weight: 273.37 lb
Volume: 130.66 cu ft
Seat Depth: 31"
Seat Height: 18"
Arm Height from Floor: 24.5"
Arm Height from Seat: 7"
Filling in Seat: 61% Polyurethane Foam, 30% Fiber, 9% Down
Filling in Back Cushion: 50% Fiber, 50% Down
We recommend vacuuming fabric regularly using the upholstery attachment and crevice tool of your vacuum. Not only will this keep the fabric clean, but it will make it last longer because dust and dirt cause quicker wear.
- If a spill occurs, immediately blot the fabric with a clean, absorbent towel. Blot from the outside to the middle of the affected area to avoid moisture rings.
- For best results, we recommend having any stains professionally cleaned by an upholstery cleaning service.
- We do not recommend using any strong chemicals or detergents to clean the fabric, however, if you decide to spot clean on your own, we recommend testing any cleaning agents on a small inconspicuous area of the fabric first.