by Herman Miller
designed by Sam Hecht and Kim Colin
At A Glance:
The Wireframe Ottoman, with its external frame and removable cushions, is a nod to the common difficulties people tend to have with pieces of upholstered furniture. It seeks to remove those difficulties right at the outset, rather than one by one. The Herman Miller Wireframe Ottoman's frame is formed from strong steel wire - long in use for furniture like the Eames Molded Plastic Chairs, and now adapted to serve as a stable platform for this modern ottoman.
What's to Like:
- The cushion can be easily removed, which makes cleaning a snap. Just remove and vacuum - and if the upholstery needs heavier treatment, you can just take the cushion to be dry-cleaned. That's a lot easier than trying to lug an ottoman to the dry cleaners.
- The ottoman features Herman Miller's Super-Seat suspension technology, which provides comfort and support across the ottoman's width. No matter how you put your legs up, your pressure will be distributed evenly.
- Last, but not least - the Wireframe Ottoman is very light - both visually and physically. Your living room will be just as easy to vacuum with the ottoman as without.
The Herman Miller Wireframe Ottoman incorporates both old and new technologies to come up with a completely new way of making an ottoman. It's comfortable, lightweight, and easy to live with. And isn't that the point?
The Herman Miller Wireframe Collection also includes:
The Herman Miller Wireframe Ottoman is also known by the following manufacturer Item Number: BK10400.
- Frame made of steel wire with 2 color options
- Upholstery fabric made of 100% polyester
- Cushion covers are removable
- 17" h x 23.5" w x 23.5" d